Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sarah's visit and San Pedro Photos

I can't believe it's been over three weeks since I last posted! July has absolutely flown by. I'm hoping to make up for neglecting this blog in the next couple of days, but to start out here are my photos from my friend Sarah's recent visit to Santiago and our trip to San Pedro de Atacama in the north of Chile. Disclaimer: If looking at landscape pictures of other people's vacations makes you curse digital cameras, beware. There are LOTS of scenery shots and a couple dorky self-shots (Sarah left a day early and I had to make do!). And really,  pictures just don't do the desert justice. It was by far the most awe-inspiring landscape I've ever seen. Unlike anything else and completely other-worldly. I'll have a more thorough account of the trip up shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment